How to enter?
Answer these four questions to the right for your chance to win a brand new Ducati Monster 696 bike! Hints provided. All answers must be filled out correctly, and you must satisfy one of the following:
- Be registered and attending the Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2014 in National Harbor Maryland (visit Elastica @ Booth #208) AND/OR
- Be registered and attend the Elastica webinar in July
Only the first submission from a contestant will be considered. Subsequent submissions from a contestant will be excluded from the drawing. One winner will be selected from all of the eligible entries.
Drawing will be on Monday July 21st. The winner will be notified by email and text, and must respond within 24 hours to claim their prize. All additional costs, including delivery, title, insurance, customs, transportation and registration fees will be the responsibility of the winner.
Answer the questions correctly to be eligible
Terms and Conditions: ELASTICA DUCATI CONTEST JULY 2014
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. TRADE PROMOTION – NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. INTRODUCTION: Please read the Official Rules (“Official Rules” or “Rules”) of Elastica Ducati July Contest 2014 (the “Contest”). To participate, you must agree to unconditionally accept and comply with the Rules, and the decisions of, and interpretations of these Rules by, Elastica, Inc. 355 Santana Row, Suite 2020, San Jose CA 95128 USA (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. By entering you agree to comply with these Rules. If you do not agree, do not enter the Contest. In these Rules, “we” “our” “Elastica” and “us” refer to the Sponsor; “you” and “your” refers to the individuals that enter the Contest. All times herein are in Pacific Time. Contest Definition. For clarity, a ‘Contest’ as defined in these Rules is the equivalent of a ‘prize draw.’ If applicable within a jurisdiction, references to ‘Contest’ herein and in connection with this promotion, shall be read as and understood to mean ‘Prize Draw.’
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to individuals who can prove to the Sponsor’s satisfaction that they:  registered for (“Registration”) and are attending the Gartner Risk and Security Management Summit in National Harbor, Maryland between June 22-26, 2014 (“Event”) or registered for and are attending the Elastica webinar in July, 2014;  reached the legal age of majority in their country, province or state of legal residence (in the U.S.A., minimum of 21 in Mississippi, 19 for residents of Alabama and Nebraska) by the date the Event begins; and  do not reside in an Excluded Territory (defined below). Employees, staff, independent contractors, agents, officers, directors, members, managers, and other representatives of Sponsor, and any of its and their respective affiliates, sales representatives, advertising-, promotion-, and fulfillment- agencies, legal advisors, and suppliers (including by way example all service providers associated with the Contest, Sponsor’s website and rewards programs) (collectively and including all the aforementioned entities, the “Contest Entities”), and the immediate family members (spouses, parents, siblings, children and their spouses and in-laws), and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible to enter the Contest or win a Prize defined below;  Must answer the questions in the registration form correctly, as judged by the Sponsor.
Void in Excluded Territory. THIS Contest IS VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND OTHER USA TERRITORIES (OTHER THAN THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA), QUEBEC, ARGENTINA, PERU, CHILE, CUBA, SYRIA, IRAN, SUDAN, NORTH KOREA, AND IN ALL JURISDICTIONS WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR REGULATION (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO JURISDICTIONS WITH LAWS THAT WOULD REQUIRE REGISTRATION AND/OR TRUST ACCOUNT OR POSTING OF A BOND, OR ANY OTHER REQUIREMENTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN SATISFIED), OR RESTRICTED OR TAXED BY LAW, AND VOID WHERE RESTRICTED BY INTERNAL BUSINESS OR COMPANY POLICY (COLLECTIVELY, “EXCLUDED TERRITORY”). Residents of an Excluded Territory are prohibited from entering or winning a prize.
Comply With Your Company Policies: It is your sole responsibility to review and understand your employer’s policies regarding your eligibility to participate in trade promotions such as this Contest. By entering the Contest or by accepting the Prize, you warrant and represent that your actions do not violate your employer’s policies and procedures. If you are participating in violation of your employer’s policies, you may be disqualified from entering the Contest or receiving the Prize. The Contest Entities disclaim any and all liability or responsibility for disputes arising between an entrant and his/her employer related to this matter.
Prohibited from Entering: NO Government Official; NOT on USA Government List. No entrant may enter or win a Prize if he or she is [a] an official of any governmental entity as defined under any relevant anti-bribery, ethics or anti-corruption statute, law, regulation or convention, or [b] is listed on the U.S.A. Department of Commerce Denied Person’s List, Entity List, or Unverified List; U.S.A. Department of the Treasury list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons; or U.S.A. Department of State List of Debarred Parties (currently available athttp://www.bis.doc.gov/index.php/policy-guidance/lists-of-parties-of-concern/denied-persons-list, http://www.bis.doc.gov/index.php/policy-guidance/lists-of-parties-of-concern/entity-list,http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/SDN-List/Pages/default.aspx, http://www.bis.doc.gov/index.php/policy-guidance/lists-of-parties-of-concern/unverified-list, andhttp://www.pmddtc.state.gov/compliance/debar_intro.html).
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Contest, register online at www.elastica.net/ducati. Registration requires answering the questions correctly, and providing your full name, company name, email and phone number. Only one entry per person. Entries must be received by 12:00 pm PT (noon) on July 18th. The winner will be notified Monday, July 21st. Entrants must register their badge at the Elastica booth during the show exhibit hours or attend the Elastica Webinar. Any Entry received or any profile associated with an Entry without the attendee’s required contact information shall be deemed incomplete and therefore ineligible. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who created the profile or submitted the Card cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected Entry will be deemed ineligible. Any Entry without the answers to the questions shall be deemed incomplete and therefore ineligible. Contest Entities shall not be responsible for defective, incorrect or inaccurate Entry whether caused by entrants, or by any of the equipment, printing, or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of Registration, or Entries in the Contest. The Contest Entities assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of Entries or Registrations.
May Incur Internet Usage / Carrier Charges: If you access the registration page other than by free Wifi available at the Event, normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will generally apply, according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement. Use of a wireless mobile device may only be available via participating wireless carriers, and will result in airtime and carrier charges according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. You understand that by providing your cell phone or email as part of an Entry, if you are a potential winner, Sponsor may contact you via cell phone or email.
Finalist Determination: After the conclusion of the contest, Elastica will select one entry that satisfies all the requirements, and contact that candidate winner via email and text on Monday July 21st. The candidate winner must respond within 24 hours to claim their prize. If the candidate winner does not contact Elastica within 24 hours, then they will forfeit their entry, and Elastica will select another candidate. Upon confirming the new candidate satisfies the requirements, Elastica will alert them via email and text. The new candidate winner must respond to Elastica within 24 hours in order to receive their prize. If the new candidate winner fails to respond in this time frame, no prize will be issued.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: On Monday, July 21st one potential winner will be randomly chosen from among all Entries received no later than 12:00 pm on July 18th. Sponsor will contact the potential winner using the email address associated with the Entry. Sponsor may also contact the potential winner via text message to the cell phone number provided with the Entry. Sponsor must receive a reply from the potential winner within 24 hours of the winner notification being sent or an alternate winner may be chosen. Potential winners will have won the prize subject to their fulfillment of all requirements under the Rules. Potential winners will be asked to complete, sign and return Sponsor’s Prize Claim Documents defined below. Once returned fully executed and verified by Sponsor, Sponsor will declare the entrant to be a winner. The odds of winning depend on the total number of Entries received.
Disqualification. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, and forfeiture may result from any of the following (collectively “Disqualified”) and an alternate winner selected as described herein:  potential winner’s failure to timely respond to notification of being selected as a winner, or to any other communication sent to the potential/winner, within twenty-four (24) hours or such other time if explicitly provided by Sponsor;  potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity, residency or other eligibility as may be requested;  potential winner’s failure to validly claim any prize; and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event the potential winner is Disqualified, Sponsor will make at least one subsequent attempt to award that Prize by selecting alternate, potential winners in accordance with the above procedure, after which the Prize in question may at Sponsor’s sole discretion, go un-awarded. If Sponsor believes, in its sole discretion, that a legal issue presents a significant problem related to awarding a prize to a selected entrant, another entrant will be selected instead if possible.
Answering Mathematical Skill Question. If a potential winner is a resident of Canada, Mexico, any country in the Asia-Pacific or Japan (“APJ”) region, or other jurisdiction where the promotion is similarly prohibited, then as a condition of receiving the Prize, the selected potential winner may be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill question, asked verbally by telephone. The question must be answered within five minutes, and without the benefit of any assistance (including without limitation, any calculation devices).
5. PRIZE: The winner will receive a Ducati Monster 696 motorcycle. Estimated retail value in US Dollars or “ARV” is $11,000. The motorcycle will be shipped from a Ducati dealer designated by the sponsor, at which point the winner will be responsible for transport to their desired destination. The winner will have the responsibility of handling title, registration and other DMV related fees and paperwork with the dealership. The winner will also have the responsibility of shipping the motorcycle to its ultimate destination. National, federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations may apply, and Prize is subject to “Taxes” below. The Prize or any alternate prize as described herein represents the complete obligation and entire amount awarded the winner by Sponsor under the Contest. Prizes are not redeemable for cash and are not transferable. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor, which reserves the right (except where contrary to federal, state, or local laws or regulations) to substitute a prize in whole or in part with another prize of comparable or greater value if the intended prize or any portion thereof is not available for any reason as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes are applicable for distribution to consumers in the U.S.A. market, and may not function, be exportable, or supported by its issuer outside of the U.S.A. If in Sponsor’s sole judgment the Prize cannot be exported to your country of residence, then you will forfeit the Prize and Sponsor will attempt to award the Prize to another winner as described above. All details and other restrictions of the Prize not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes pictured in advertising, displays, and other Contest materials are for illustrative purposes only. Actual prizes may vary from prizes as pictured. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Ducati. WINNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL TAXES AND FEES, TITLE, REGISTRATION AND DMV PAPERWORK ASSOCIATED WITH RECEIPT OF PRIZE AND/OR USE EXCEPT AS EXPLICITLY STATED HEREIN. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE Contest, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ELIGIBILITY, ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE Contest.
6. GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: Prior to awarding any prize, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may require potential winners to sign and/or return an affidavit of eligibility, publicity release and a liability release benefiting Sponsor (collectively “Prize Claim Documents”) as described herein. Failure to return any of the Prize Claim Documents completed and fully executed within ten (10) days of prize notification and receiving such Prize Claim Documents (or a shorter time if required by exigencies), except where prohibited by applicable law, may cause the prize to be forfeited and potentially awarded to an alternate as solely determined by the Sponsor. Except with respect to any warranty issued by the Prize manufacturer, Prizes are awarded without warranty of any kind, express or implied, without limitation. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND Contest ENTITIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, except where this would be contrary to national, federal, state, provincial, or local laws or regulations. Contest Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to a winner or potential winner who is unable or unavailable to accept or utilize the Prize as described herein. By accepting the prize, winner also agrees and acknowledges that the prize does not in any way influence any decision in doing business with Contest Entities, and that the prize was not given in connection with or related to any sale or commercial transaction.
ARV Limitations; Restrictions. The ARV of the Prizes are subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. Sponsor will expend up to a maximum of the ARV of each Prize as stated above for/toward the Prizes, but may expend less depending upon the prevailing prices, rebates and incentives available at that time. No winner is entitled to claim any check, cash or other form of payment for the difference in value between the amount paid by Sponsor for/toward the Prizes and the Prizes’ ARV above. Winners are responsible for all costs and other expenses associated with winning or acceptance of the prize that are not specifically mentioned herein.
Publicity Release. Acceptance of a prize constitutes (each) prize winner’s permission for Sponsor and its designees to use prize winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising, marketing, regulatory compliance, publicity and/or other purposes associated with this Contest, throughout the universe and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation, incentive, consideration, consent or review, unless prohibited by law.
7. CONTEST ENTITIES NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE: Entrants agree that the Contest Entities:  shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, to entrant including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activity, or from entrants’ receipt, possession, loss and/or use or misuse of any prize, except to the extent prohibited by law, and  have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Contest Entities assume no responsibility and shall have no liability for: [a] any damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer system or wireless phone or other device which is occasioned by accessing the Registration website, or otherwise participating in the Contest or claiming a prize, or [b] any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, viruses or bugs, or other technical malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, and whether caused by the entrant, another party, or any persons at or associated with the Event, Registration or Entries, Contest Entities are not responsible and shall not be liable for: incomplete, illegible, misdirected, defective, misprinted, late, lost, deleted, damaged, stolen, intercepted, postage-due, not received, or the unauthorized access to or alteration of, submissions, Entries, Registration, user profile, or prize related notifications, advertisements, or forms; or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, websites, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, mistyped, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone, email, or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information associated with the Contest, Entry, or Registration whether by technical or human error, etc; or for inability of entrant to timely enter, receive notices, communicate with Contest Entities, or be present during or for missing any applicable Entry Period or time of applicable drawing; or for any delays in scheduling, performance of and/or completion of any procedures associated with the Contest, or for any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest; or for any events beyond Contest Entities’ reasonable control including by way of example, as may result in disruptions, injuries, losses or damages associated with the Contest. Neither are any Contest Entities liable for any delays in scheduling, performance of and/or completion of any procedures associated with the Contest.
Release of Contest Entities. Except where prohibited by law, by participating in the Contest, each Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless each of the Contest Entities, and each of their respective employees, officers, directors, managers, members, related financial entities, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, liability, losses, damages, costs and expenses arising out of or related to participation in the Contest or receipt, use, inability to use, or misuse of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, cellular, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of Entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail or email; (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt, use or misuse of any prize; or (g) any of the reasons listed in the first two paragraphs of this section 7.
Force Majeure. If the performance of this Contest or of any obligation hereunder, including by way of example, the issuance of the Prize(s) and its use or attempted use by winner is prevented by a force majeure event (“Force Majeure”), i.e., an act of God, war, force of law, strikes, power failure, flood, industrial dispute, fire, epidemic, hardware and/or software failure, domestic or foreign terrorism, or any condition or event beyond the reasonable control of Contest Entities, Contest Entities shall be excused from such performance to the extent of such prevention, restrictions or interference as determined by Sponsor.
8. GENERAL TERMS: Entries not complying with these Rules are subject to disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right to remove any entrant from the Contest for violation of these terms and conditions of use, or if entry in the Contest violates the laws applicable in the jurisdiction where the entrant is employed or lives. No mechanically reproduced, forged, robotic, programmed, script, macro, software-generated or other automated or third party or multiple entries (collectively “Automated Entries”) are permitted. Sponsor will disqualify all Entries it determines were submitted as Automated Entries. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found in Sponsor’s sole judgment to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE, TAMPER WITH THE ENTRY, MOBILE APP, USER PROFILE, REGISTRATION OR WINNER SELECTION PROCESS, OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE Contest MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO COOPERATE IN THE PROSECUTION OF ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL(S) AND TO PURSUE ALL REMEDIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Modification. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Contest if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Contest is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Contest as contemplated herein. In the event Sponsor is prevented from awarding the Prize or continuing with the Contest as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest. In the event of any cancellation, termination or suspension, or in the event of any changes made to these Rules, notice thereof will be posed at the Training and/or announced to all attendees of the Training. If the Sponsor decides to reconvene the Contest after a suspension, the determination of the Prize winner will be made, from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received as of the date of the suspension, as Sponsor determines in its sole discretion. Inclusion in such drawing if one is available shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor.
9. TAXES & OTHER COSTS: THE FILING OF ANY FORMS AND PAYMENT OF ANY IMPORT, WITHHOLDING OR INCOME TAX, TRANSPORTATION, TITLE, REGISTRATION AND ANY COSTS NOT EXPRESSLY INCLUDED IN THE PRIZE DESCRIPTION ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. This includes by way of example, taxes levied in connection with the Prize by any applicable federal or state government, municipality, etc., and any other costs not specifically provided for in these Official Rules. The value of the Prize may be taxable to the winner as income. In order to receive a Prize, the selected entrant must submit any tax documentation or tax information requested by Contest Entities or otherwise required by applicable law, to the designated member of Contest Entities and/or the relevant tax authority, all as determined by applicable law, including, where relevant, the law of such selected entrant’s country of residence. Each selected entrant is responsible for ensuring that (s)he complies with all applicable tax laws and filing requirements. If a selected entrant, fails to provide appropriate documentation as requested or comply with such laws, the Prize to winner may be forfeited and Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, select an alternative entrant if feasible. Prizes may be subject to tax withholding by Sponsor regardless of residency. If required to do so by applicable law, Contest Entities may prior to or following the distribution of Prize, withhold, reduce any prize, or charge prize winner in order to fulfill any tax withholding requirements imposed by on Sponsor by the IRS or other relevant tax authority. Prize winner will indemnify Contest Entities for any costs, charges and taxes associated with the payment of taxes associated with the Prize.
10. LIMITS ON RECOURSE TO JUDICIAL PROCEDURES & REMEDIES: Contest takes place in the United States and shall be construed in accordance with applicable U.S. federal, state and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Contest Entities in connection with the Contest, shall be governed exclusively by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of California, U.S.A, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Entrant (but if deemed a minor in the jurisdiction in which he or she resides, Entrant’s parent or legal guardian), agrees that: [a] any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of California, U.S.A. And, [b] ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED DIRECTLY ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS Contest UP TO A MAXIMUM OF $500 BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO, CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES DESCRIBED ABOVE, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE FOREGOING MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
12. RULES & WINNER’S LIST: To receive a complete list of winners or a copy of the Rules, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Elastica Ducati Contest July 2014 ℅ Elastica Inc. 355 Santana Row, Suite 2020 San Jose CA 95128. Limit one (1) request per outer mailing envelope. Return postage not required for Vermont residents or residents outside the U.S.A. ©2014 Elastica, Inc. All rights reserved. Elastica, the Elastica logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Elastica, Inc. corporation in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Disclaimer: While Gartner is hosting the Gartner Security and Risk Summit 2014 Event, Gartner is not in any way affiliated with Elastica or this promotion, the selection of winners or the distribution of prizes. Gartner disclaims all responsibility for any claims that may arise hereunder.