2H 2015 Shadow Data Report Webcast – EMEA
VP Cloud Security, Elastica
In this live webcast, Eric Andrews, VP Cloud Security at Elastica will delve deeply into the Elastica 2H 2015 Shadow Data Report and share insights into how organizations can unlock the full business potential of cloud apps while staying secure and compliant.
Based on the analysis of over 63M documents, anonymized across the Elastica CloudSOC, the Shadow Data Report provides valuable insights into cloud application usage.
This webcast examines the findings of the report, including:
- The most used business collaboration and file sharing apps
- The types of sensitive data typically at risk in cloud sharing apps
- Typical techniques used to exfiltrate cloud data
- The industries at highest risk of data leakage
- The financial impact of a cloud data breach on organizations
Attention Blue Coat ProxySG Customers
During this webcast, Eric will also discuss the integration of the Elastica CloudSOC with Blue Coat ProxySG to not only offer Shadow IT analysis and risk assessment, but also provide built-in granular controls via Blue Coat’s Management Center Console to effortlessly identify and manage over 8,000 cloud apps.
We will be holding a second webcast session for the US on Feb. 9th at 10am PDT / 1pm EDT. Register here.
You can also get a copy of the written 2H Shadow Data Report here.